Monday, October 13, 2008

Au Revoir!


It's been a crazy couple of weeks, both professionnally and personally, which is why I haven't been writing that much. The tasting at the Wine Library two weeks ago went phenomenally well (24 cases sold in 4 hours but more importantly I got to meet some of you, which is always awesome). I've also been visiting many of the wine bars in the city lately, and I'll post about those in a bit.

But right now I wanted to say a quick hello and good-bye, as I am leaving for France in a few days to visit my wineries. I still giggle like a schoolgirl when I say "my wineries". I will be posting, with pics, as best I can, since I will be lost in the backwoods of the countryside for days at a time and web access isn't a guarantee. Still, it will be a nice change of pace and a nice way to refresh my batteries and get ready for the Fall selling season, at which time I'll be doing many more work-withs and tastings.

So au revoir my friends and à bientot!
Cheers!

No comments: