Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm Sorry


It's been pointed out to me (by my wife, no less, which means I really can't ignore her comments), that my blog has become somewhat commercial in the past week. That was never the purpose of this blog in the first place. Unlike some other bloggers, my main goal was to keep an electronic diary of my adventures in the wine business. If people liked my wines, so much the better.

I was just so excited and happy to have left the textile industry and followed my passion that I wanted to share it with the world. After several years in the wholesale side of the business, I started up Vinotas Selections, and now here I am. That's it.

So I apologize to you, Dear Reader, if I came across as a shill. And God knows I will have to apologize to the Boss (aka my wife), who made a point about it last night at dinner. No more "Look at my wines!" posts for the foreseeable future.

Instead I'll share with you some more Champagne finds, some more dinners, some more thoughts on wine and the people in it, and of course some more travelling (Florida next week... yippee?). If you're still reading this, thanks for putting up with me and my excitement.
Cheers!

No comments: